Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the Season!


SNOWY-cyclocross

Winter has been slow to arrive here in Chicagoland, but ready or not the holidays are here. We finally had our first real snow and I raced my bike in it. And, I finally finished the Christmas shopping. The weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas fly by with decorating, shopping, party hopping, along with trying to hold onto some fitness while it keeps getting darker and colder. Add to it that my work gets very busy at the end of the year. People come out of the wood works with their pain and injuries at the end of the year filling up the schedules and keeping me running all day.

So tis the season for bundling up, Christmas trees, lights, good food, giving gifts, celebrating, cold weather

AND:


MULTI-TASKING....say what you want about a mini van, but can you do this?


Caffien-ating in the afternoon, to stay awake and warm!


RENEWING...everything/ I have been dishing out serious $$ to USA cycling for new multiple new licenses, and USAT for renewing coaching certifications



CHILLAXING by the Christmas tree


MUDDY BIKES

Happy Holidays! Enjoy all the season has to offer :)

No comments: