Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello 2015!

2014 was filled with so many crazy and unexpected turns and the year went from very low to very high and got better each month Jan all the way through to December.

Bright and shiny making the turn to 2015
Finishing the year  on TOP of MT Hood

 My year in review is filled with countless fun girls nights outs and a whole lot of muddy cyclocross races. 
Cyclocross !
Amazing friends

Im finishing out the year at home in Oregon in one of my favorite and most beautiful places. I've gone on so many amazing runs this week thinking about how this year is finishing up better than I could have ever imagined 1 year ago.  At the end of this year I am so thankful for so many things but especially my amazing beautiful friends, and family near and far, new and old who reached out to me directly throughout the year in the stormy times and fun times.  Instead of looking back at the year too much, I'd rather look forward to 2015 and the new adventures that are around the next corner
BFF's at 2 am, or 5 am

Since its the last day of 2014, this will be my last post on this blog. I'm putting out the candle on this one as the year comes to a close.   A new year needs a new look, and a fresh start/ Lindsay Freeborn style. I'll be linking this to the new one when its done and there will be fun ways to save with purchasing Betty gear and hopefully some great stories about my training, racing, being a single mom,  physical therapist or whatever other adventure turns up.
Looking forward to new adventures!

I don't have a race schedule for 2015, or any New Year's resolution, and no really big specific goal (well maybe just a little running goal!) Im starting out the year knowing I want to do a lot of running races, and maybe re-visit that marathon that didn't happen in 2014. I might jump into a few bike races through the summer, but plan to continue race cyclcocross in the fall.  I hope to go on more fun adventures like my trips to Nashville, Bend, and Colorado.  

For 2015:
"Be Strong When You are Weak, 
Be Brave When You are Scared,
Be Humble When You are Victorious,
Be Badass Every Day!!!

(thanks to one of my clients for this fun quote!, sorry I'm not sure who wrote it)






No comments: